Tuesday, August 29, 2006

PAAARTY!

Kinda a dark picture of everyone. Even Abbie, who I haven't seen in a really long time was there. Memories...
The Queen of the Party herself. ME!

Steve and Erin. No relation.

Jenny (on the right) and her lady love Tashia. They are such a cute couple.
Rob, as his charming self.

Deanna and Angela. So very pretty.


Pat being Pat. After 7 years of friendshipI have yet to see him drunk. One day Patrick, ONE DAY!

Lynsey and Alena (aka 2/4 of the Pink Ladies)

The cute couple Aaron and Natalie. Aaron looks a lot drunker then I remember him being.

Oh it was a good time for sure. At least I had a good time and since it was my party so that's all that matters. Everyone showed which surprised me. And you know its a good party when you wake up the next day (cursing yourself for how much you drank) and your bra is laying in your backyard. ALRIGHT!

1 comments:

Deedee said...

Well, the party looks like it happened on the deck, which means my house is probably still intact!!! Enjoy your last few days of freedom...we'll be home soon!

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com