Thursday, August 02, 2007

Shauna in getting dumber.





Guess what Shauna is doing tomorrow! Come on guess....yes that's right. She's getting her wisdom teeth removed.

Yes I am 25 and this is supposedly something that should have happened years ago. Insert one dumb dentist, my lack of a dental plan and YAY here we go. I'll admit to being a bit nervous but this is only because when it comes to the dentist...pain is usually to follow. I don't freeze no matter how many needles they stick me with.

Either way its getting done and to add to the fun I'll be staying with my parents for a couple days so that my Mom can look after me. I don't care how old you are...when you are sick you want your Mommy and you want her NOW! Therefore I'll be bugging Deedee for a few days.

The best stuff is that I get Percocet...that friendly drug that you only hear about on TV shows. This will hopefully make things better.

Other then that all is well. I'm boring!

4 comments:

christine said...

good luck shauna! I got my done a couple of months ago - and i was 28. I was in the smae situation as you, no dental insurance etc and now that I finally have some I've been getting everything done! I'll be thinking of you tomorrow!

Deedee said...

I nearly peed my pants when I saw there was a new post.
Sorry your mouth hurts.

Rie said...

Good luck with the dentist!

I got my wisdom teeth pulled when I was 16ish... maybe 17. I got so high on the drugs they gave me and was out for 2 days - lots of fun. Ice cream, drooling and not understanding Glenda on the phone was hilarious.... I wonder if she remembers that...

Glenda-Bean said...

Shauna! Suckie on the teeth getting pulled but YEAH on the drugs! :o) Take care and I hope you get to feeling better soon!

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com