Tuesday, February 05, 2008

I have the same birthday as Joey. True story.



You think Spice Girls made big money...0h man...just you wait.





What girl could forget "Hanging Tough", "The Right Stuff" and "This One's For the Children". I'll never forget my New Kids PJ's, man I loved those things. I remember being so jealous of Deedee's NKOTB quilt....oh yeah...the skeleton's are out of the closet now. Seriously though, it'll be interesting to see what they do and how welcoming the fans around the world will be. I'm really just surprised they brought Danny back....was he anybody's favourite? I personally had a thing for Jonathan. Yeah I know.

If they go on tour I'll have to see if I can convince some people to go with me. The question is "Are you tough enough?"

1 comments:

Deedee said...

I am so tough enough!
I wish I thought to save the quilt.

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com