Monday, March 03, 2008

Wanted to share.

I am a girl...this means that I am moody. Okay not so much moody as emotional. Or maybe more of a feeler then others. Anyway sometimes I get in moods, or funks if you will. I find the only thing to get me out of it is a good cry and maybe some booze but always always music. For me beautiful music can make the darkest day seem so much brighter.

Wanted to share some that have given some light recently by simply making me think, smile or tap my foot along with it. Life is not bad...it just is. I find most of these by hearing a few lyrics in the backround of a tv show and then doing some google magic. Hope you enjoy.

Hope all is well.











And just for fun....


3 comments:

christine said...

AhahahHahaha! thanks for the jimmy ray video. I laughed so hard when it started that I think I scared my co-workers

Deedee said...

LOL!!
I actually turned it up and boogied.

Erin said...

I thought I was the only person who still liked the Jimmy Ray song!
And, I FOUND YOUR BLOG!!!! Hahahahhahahahhaha
and now you'll have to visit mine. Muah ha ha ha

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com