Thursday, September 21, 2006

I'm a Gilmore Girl...sorta.

Sorry that i haven't updated for a while. Silly Blogger has been shutting down on me whenever I try to publish a post. I have no idea why and I'm not even going to try to figure it all out.

Now, on to the juicy news...I am now going to be recapping one of my all time favourite shows for one of my all time favourite websites. Can you guess the show? I'll give you a little hint.....

<------

Yeah, Gilmore Girls! Can you believe it? One of my all time favourite shows. So after sending in some sample work and just hoping to be okay with giving it a shot I got an email back asking if I would be willing to recap these pretty ladies. Are you kidding me??! I got the offer yesterday and responded right away that "YES!" I would do it. Haven't heard anything back but I'm not sweating it. Though I would cry like a baby if it fell through. The site is www.givememyremote.com, a great TV site.

No in case you are wondering this is not something that I am being paid for and trust me when I say that is TOTALLY okay. I get to write for a site, and people will read it. I need to get used to this if I want to be a writer one day.

Okay so that's my news. Still flying high and fingers crossed that nothing happens to screw this up. Hope you are all well, and update your blogs sometime okay, I get bored at work.

Quote:
"You don't understand, in our world being a Recapper is a huge deal. HUGE!" - Deedee (my all supporting sister and proof reader)

PS The Office, My Name Is Earl and Grey's Anatomy all start their new season tonight. And don't judge my tv loving ass!

3 comments:

christine said...

congrats shauna! hehehe, i hate to admit it, but in the past i have been a gilmore girls junkie too... and to the rest of you, please continue to update your blogs! i too get quite bored at work!!!!

Anonymous said...

OMG Shauna! That's awesome! CONGRATS! CONGRATS! CONGRATS! I love the Gilmore Girls. I'm going to be a loyal reader for sure! :o) Such exciting news!!!

Rie said...

Congrats on the Gilmore gig! That is SUPER COOL!!

I'll admit it, I'm a GG junkie as well... Every Tuesday at 8pm. But unfortunately we (DK) are behind several seasons so I'm a little slow when it comes to tv... Don't blame me, blame danish tv!!

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com