Friday, September 15, 2006

Oopsy!

Walking around on my lunch break, going to grab amazingly yummy and cheap chinesse food from down the street. Thinking about Survivor last night and wondering if it's "ethnically" wrong of me wanting the Asian team to win. Notice people are staring. Don't hate the player hate the game...or something like that. Isn't till I'm almost back at work that I realize my fly is all they way down. Wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't wearing hot pink underpants.

Do I know how to rock Friday or what?


Shauna --
[noun]:

A person with a sixth sense for detecting the presence of goblins

'How" will you be defined in the dictionary?' at QuizGalaxy.com


Yeah that's right, the goblins fear me. And so they should. Oh yes. So they should.

0 comments:

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com