Monday, September 11, 2006

It's Monday.


I hate Monday's, but who doesn't. Though the one thing I look forward to every Monday morning before I start my day is heading over to www.postsecret.com. It's a site where people literally send in postcards with their secrets written on them. Some are funny, and some can be deeply disturbing but they are all part of what makes us human. A new bunch sent through out the week are posted every Sunday evening. I've never sent in a secret before but I do love looking. Above was my favourite of the week.
Happy Monday!

2 comments:

christine said...

thanks for sharing that site!

Rie said...

I look at that site every Monday too! You're right, it's very interesting, somewhat funny and somewhat disturbing...

Have you seen the post-secret book? I haven't yet and I was wondering if it was worth tracking down...?

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com